Our lowest price chute can also be converted into a grooming chute with a GB 1-2 attachment. Good for grooming the crazy ones. This is much stronger than your typical grooming chute. The chute is constructed of 2 inch by 14 gauge steel tubing. The side and back door are made of 1 ½ inch square tubing and are solid up 32 inches. Doors have a heavy ¾ inch solid steel spring loaded latch pin on the top and bottom. Rear door can be mounted at 2 different heights. There is a 6 inch opening in the front and side doors for easy access to the animal’s neck for giving injections. All 3 of our headgates can be attached to this chute. Chute ships economically by motor freight, and it is easy to break down and assemble. The inside chute dimensions are 30 inches wide and 78 inches long.
Both sides of the chute top and bottom doors open completely and independently of each other or they can be locked together. Working side door has a locking arm so you can pin the animal against the opposite side of the chute to limit their movement.MC78WeightPriceLess Headgate590 lbs.$1695W/HG30780 lbs.$2220W/HG28815 lbs.$2345W/SL28835 lbs.$2620Height: 78″ / Length: 84″ / Width: 34-37″
Like all of our chutes, this one is completely hot dipped galvanized, which means it is plated in zinc after fabrication, welds and all. This chute will last and look good for decades and will be the last chute you will ever need to buy. The heavy duty constructed frame is made out of 2 inch by 14 gauge square tubing. The side doors are made out of 1 ½ inch by 14 gauge square tubing. The side doors are sheeted 14 gauge and solid up 52 inches high. This cuts off animals’ side vision and also prevents wilder cattle from getting their legs outside of the chute. The chute floor is diamond tread plate with non slip cross bars every 12 inches to give cattle better footing.MC84WeightPriceLess Headgate965 lbs.$2850W/HG301155 lbs.$3375W/HG281190 lbs.$3500W/SL281210 lbs.$3775
Outside Height: 90″ / Outside Length: 92″ / Outside Width: 51″
- 1. The MC84 chute can ship economically by motor freight; it is easily broken down and reassembled.
- 2. Chute is only available in right hand side operation.
- 3. Chute can accommodate any of our 3 headgates.
- 4. Both sides of the chute are easily adjustable from 10 inches to 30 inches inside width. Because of our unique pivoting sway arms, the sides float.
- 5. Chute squeezes from both sides to keep the animal centered in the headgate. Sides release easily no matter how much pressure is on the sides due to our innovative spinlock latch system. Latch can be mounted in front or rear of the chute.
- 6. Side doors are all hinged for easy opening and closing. Doors have heavy ¾ inch spring loaded latch pins.
- 7. Left side of the chute opens completely for sorting or easy access to downed animals.
- 8. A convenient 6 inch opening is located in front of the upper side doors for easy access to an animal’s neck for giving injections.
- 9. Inside chute dimensions are 30 by 84 inches long.
This is our heaviest built chute. The floor has a 4 inch frame with 3/16 inch tread plate and non slip cross bars every 12 inches to give cattle better footing. The chute frame is made of 2 by 3 inch 11 gauge tubing. Doors are made of 2 by 11 gauge tubing with 14 gauge sheet. The sides are sheeted up solid 51 inches high; this cuts off the animal’s side vision and also prevents wilder cattle from getting their legs outside of the chute. Chute can accommodate any of our 3 headgates.MC90WeightPriceLess Headgate1375 lbs.$3850W/HG301565 lbs.$4375W/HG281600 lbs.$4500W/SL281620 lbs.$1775
Outside Height: 89″ / Outside Length: 102″ / Outside Width: 67″ / Inside Floor Length: 90″
- 1. Chute is completely reversible for left or right hand operation.
- 2. Chute is completely hot dipped galvanized, which means it is plated in zinc after fabrication, welds and all.
- 3. Chute squeezes from both sides to keep animal centered in headgate. Sides release easily no matter how much pressure is on the sides due to our innovative spinlock latch system.
- 4. Rear of chute has multiple adjustments for changing the alley way widths.
- 5. Chute has a heavy duty rear roller door that is completely solid, which helps keep the animals legs inside the chute.
- 6. Chute comes with a rump bar and the sides of the chute have 5 set catches to keep animals from backing up.
- 7. Sides of chute are easily adjusted because of our unique pivoting sway arms that do all the work. Each side has 4 settings.
- 8. Both sides of the chute have easily opened horizontally hinged upper and lower double doors plus a neck access door.